KSU Endowments aims to strengthen university financial ability and support to programs and activities that contribute to leading KSU to be a world-class university including research and education development, and supporting the interaction of the university with the community. In particular, we aim to achieve the following goals:
- Supporting KSU financial resources to fund quality programs to improve university status on all aspects,
- Financing research and technology programs that serves humanity and supports economies of knowledge-based society and the development of our country,
- Attracting and providing incentives to distinguished faculty members and researchers and supporting them to excel in their careers,
- Improving the utilization of all KSU resources: human, facilities and infrastructure,
- Supporting university hospitals in the endeavors of treatment from chronic diseases,
- Financing KSU international research labs,
- Supporting charity programs and social support projects.